How can I log in to my PGATOURLIVE.com account and watch a video?
You can log into your PGATOURLIVE.com account by clicking on "Login" on the top right of the PGATOURLIVE.com page. In the Login window, enter the email address and password that you used to register your PGATOURLIVE.com account.
If you are not already logged in to PGATOURLIVE.com when you launch a premium video, the media player will prompt you to log in, once it has opened. In the login prompt, enter the email address and password that you have registered your PGATOURLIVE.com account with. Once you are logged in, the event will begin playing.
How do I access Full Round replays on PGATOURLIVE.com?
Full Round replays are only available for PGATOURLIVE.com Premium subscribers. You can access full round replays by navigating to a specific tournament, selecting "Event Videos" within the Tournament navigation and selecting the replay video of your choice.
Windows users, keep in mind that Internet Explorer requires an installation separate from the installation using Firefox, Chrome or other browsers. If you use multiple Internet browsers you will need to install Adobe Flash Player separately, one time for Internet Explorer and one time all other Internet browsers.
For an optimal viewing experience we recommend that you install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
Can I access my subscription from any computer, anywhere, at anytime?
Yes, but you will be subject to the blackout restrictions. . As long as the computer meets the system requirements then you can log in with your registered email address and password to access your subscription from anywhere at anytime.
Can I share my account with others?
No. Sharing of your username and password is strictly prohibited.
I am trying to access an event and I am getting an error message that I am already logged in on another computer, what should I do?
In rare cases, customers have forgotten to log out of their account on one computer and have tried to log in again on a separate computer. Since sharing of a single username and password is strictly prohibited, you will get an error message. If you receive such an error message, please contact PGATOURLIVE.com Customer Service at email@example.com for further assistance.
The event has started, but the link to view the round live isn't available, what do I do?
You may need to reload the page where you are waiting for the link to go live. Click the Refresh button in your Internet browser.
Should I log in first or can I go straight to the event?
You must be logged in to begin viewing a premium event. If you click to view a video that requires a PGATOURLIVE.com premium subscription, the window that opens with the media player will prompt you to log in.
I tried to log in to view a video and received a message telling me that I have logged in too many times, or am logged in on multiple computers. What should I do?
Please confirm that other people are not using your account. If you have shared your account information with other people, then you may be prevented from logging in to your account. If you are worried that others are accessing your account, you should change your password under your account profile.
The best way to prevent this error is to log out of PGATOURLIVE.com every time you are finished watching an event by clicking the Logout button on the top right of PGATOURLIVE.com. The next time that you would like to watch an event, you will be prompted to login before the round launches.
If you have already seen this error message and you are sure that no one else is using your account, log out of PGATOURLIVE.com, close all of your open browser windows and exit your browser. Next, re-launch your browser and click on the game that you would like to watch in the Multimedia Center. You will be prompted to log in again.
How can I cancel or restore my Google Play purchase of PGA TOUR LIVE?
Thank you for your inquiry. Subscriptions for PGA TOUR LIVE can be purchased directly from Google Play. Google Play does not permit the purchase of recurring subscriptions with Google Play credit. Subscriptions purchased directly from Google Play are billed by and subject to the terms and conditions of Google Play. Google Play purchases are non-refundable after purchase.
Restoring a Previous Google Play Purchase: You can restore a previous Google Play purchase of PGA TOUR LIVE by tapping on "Restore" on the paywall or from "Settings" > "Restore Purchases."
Cancelling a Google Play Subscription:
1. Go to payments.google.com.
2. Along the left side of your screen, select Bills and accounts.
3. Select the subscription you want to cancel > Cancel subscription.
How can I cancel or restore my Apple iTunes purchase of PGA TOUR LIVE?
Thank you for your inquiry. Subscriptions for PGA TOUR LIVE can be purchased directly from Apple iTunes. Subscriptions purchased directly from Apple iTunes are billed by and subject to the terms and conditions of Apple iTunes. Apple iTunes will bill the monthly recurring subscription and the annual recurring subscription to PGA TOUR LIVE as "PGA TOUR LIVE." Please see subscription terms below. All billing and refund inquiries must be directed to Apple iTunes. PGA TOUR LIVE does not have access to Apple iTunes accounts or transactions.
Restoring a Previous Apple iTunes Purchase: Subscribers who have made an in-app purchase through Apple iTunes on a mobile device will use the "Restore" option on the pay wall, for example, when reinstalling the application on an existing Apple device or new Apple device. A restore can only be completed on devices which share the same Apple ID as the initial purchase. Prior to attempting to Restore an Apple iTunes purchase, please go to the PGA TOUR LIVE "Settings > PGATOURLIVE.com Account" section and ensure that you are logged out.
Canceling an Apple iTunes Subscription:
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap your Apple ID.
4. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
5. Under Subscriptions, tap Manage. If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, please contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.
6. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
7. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Automatic Renewal. Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
On your Mac or PC:
1. Open iTunes.
2. Click Sign In and enter your Apple ID.
3. Click your name and select Account Info from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter your password again.
On the Account Information screen:
1. Scroll to the Settings section.
2. To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage. If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, please contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.
3. Choose the subscription you want to manage.
4. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Automatic Renewal. Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Where can I find additional support or Customer Service?
If your question isn't answered here, please check the other sections of the FAQs or visit our Customer Service Department.
The Biggest Stars. Amazing Golf.
Watch exclusive live coverage of the best players in the world on Thursday and Friday mornings, available only on PGA TOUR LIVE.